Create a memento & take New Orleans home!
Visitors in town for a convention, conference, or meeting typically are occupied in the mornings and afternoons. But what of their accompanying spouses or guests? The New Orleans Glassworks & Printmaking Studio can help to ensure that visitation to New Orleans for spouses and guests is an equally invigorating experience.
For over twenty years, the New Orleans Glassworks & Printmaking Studio has excelled at hosting events architected for spouses and guests. We have developed customizable, invigorating group tours that balance narrated demonstrations with hands-on activities.
Key features include:
- Breathtaking, interactive demonstrations, narrated by one or more of our master-craftsmen
- "Make & Take" hands-on activities, spanning our many studios
- Exciting, tax-free shopping in our Gallery, where thousands of works of original designs are on exhibition
- Experiences entertaining and educational
- Fully customizable events
Through any of our hands-on activities, visitors create one-of-a-kind mementos. Make your stay in New Orleans memorable by taking a piece of New Orleans home!
For more information, or to begin designing a bespoke event accommodating your guests' individual needs and interests, please contact our offices using our Contact Form.